Friday, July 07, 2006

Day 13 frustration sets in

Ok, I've just been sitting at this for 2 hours in Kalgoorlie.

Sometimes the images load, sometimes they don't, sometimes there is just a server error.

Sometimes I can add 5 images at other times only one or two. The formating changes when ever it pleases.

And if I try to do a second (cont...) entry it ends up on the top which must be enormously frustrating for anyone trying to read these and make any sense of it.

Let me think about it for a day or so and I'll find a way of simplyfying the process (shorter entries maybe with one two pics) and return after the weekend to try again, before I end up causing this backward computer some serious harm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed catching up on your adventure, like the photos, they add so much to your narrative.